OMAL HBD 1300 Bore And Dowel Inserter
Specially engineered to execute routing (hinge, lockset, bolt hole)
boring and dowel insertion on door and window parts – Stiles/Rails.
ON SALE at $45,900!
for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!
The HBD Series of Horizontal Bore, Glue, Dowel and Hardware insertion machines are numerically controlled machines to drill, glue and insert dowels on horizontal and vertical pieces. The OMAL system of bore and dowel yields a cycle time of approximately ONE second for each bore, glue and dowel insertion when holes are on 32mm intervals. The machines can be equipped with single or multiple horizontal and vertical drills, grooving saw and/or hardware inserters.
Featuring . . .
the AMAZING “Sure Shot” revolver system
which guarantees a dowel is inserted every time, eliminating misfeeds!
Call us today at 678.642.9722 to discus the large number of competitive advantages the Omal HBD 1300 provides to enhance production . . .
“Speed” Fastest cycle time in the market: Less than ONE second for each bore, glue, and dowel insertion when holes are on 32/64mm intervals!! Standard is 32mm between drill and dowel inserter. If integrated top drill is added, this defaults to 64mm. The HBD can be ordered at 64, 96, or 128. We can also provide double drill and dowel at 32mm for one drill diameter (ie. 6mm for drawers) and 64mm for a second dowel diameter (ie. 8mm for casework)
“Indexable Center and Side Fences” The selection of the loading zone (left, left center, right center, or right) is executed by CNC and automatic based on the size or if using bar coding. The center reference is excludable on the 1300 (50” work table) and the center and side references are excludable on the 1550. Process up to a 10’ panel using alternate referencing!
“No Drip Glue Nozzle” Omal utilizes a stainless steel pin and nozzle assembly, precisely machined with a reinforced tip to insure water/glue does not leak. Omal uses a 3 seal system to keep glue from seeping back through the needle seal and into the electrovalve. Omal supports programmable electronic control of glue amount. The injector unit is equipped with an inductive sensor to verify glue is shot.
“Powerful, PC Based Software” User friendly software gives the machine full parametric programming capability, IF/THEN statements, and variable substitution. List management, storing of pre-programmed lists allows cabinet parts to be run in sequence. Simple yet powerful. Bar code ready!
“Large robust clamps” Four clamps are standard on the machine, additionally, the double clamps will hold panels either vertically or horizontally for edge or face processing.
- Technical Specifications:
- 4′ work table with FOUR loading zones
- Single or double drill, glue and dowel insertion unit(s)
- Two way clamps hold panels horizontal and vertical for face boring
- Optional top boring, grooving, multiple horizontal drills, CNC Z and Y Axis, large dowels
- Omal “Sure Shot Dowel Revolver System”
- One Second cycle time for bore, glue anddowel insertion.
- 4 working areas with excludable center fence.
- 4 Large robust Clamps
- No Drip glue nozzle
- Double Depth horizontal Drill Control
- Powerful PC Based software & Control
- Centralized lubrication system Primary Specifications
- X axis (CNC with ball screw)o working area: 1300mm (51”)
- Travel speed: 50m/min(163 FPM)
- Y axis (Manual Adjustment)
- working stroke: 40mm (1.57”)
- Z axis (Manual Adjustment)
- working stroke: 40mm (1.57)
- 1 Horizontal Drill
- 1 Dowel insertion unit
- Glueing and Cleaning unit
- Voltage: 220/60/3
- Net Weight: 1200 Kg (2645 lbs)
For more information,
contact First Choice Industrial an authorized SCM Woodworking Machinery & Commercial Equipment Dealer
Phone: 678.642.9722 / Email: email@example.com
First Choice Industrial, LLC 145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011 phone: 678-642-9722
And for great deals on all of our used woodworking machinery & bank owned machines visit our online showroom at www.preownedwoodworkingmachinery.com
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
| • woodworking industry news & events
• new machinery promotions & special offers
• used machinery inventory updates
Join us on . . .
- Bore & Dowel Machines: A Recommended Read for Window and Door Manufacturers
- SCM Group Window and Door Technology Tour: Spring – March 24-29, 2011
- SCM Group North America To Attend 2011 AWFS: Las Vegas, NV July 20-23
- SCM M80: New Contour Edgebanding Machine-February Clearance $9,990
- Blowout Prices on “New” SCM Edgebanders – SCM K1000, K2000, K3000 Series
- New SCM 75-12 Profile Grinders: Priced To Sell $13,550 Year End Surplus Clearance Sale
- SCM Profile Grinders: 5 Demo & Surplus Max 300 Machines Priced To Sell $28,400 To $33,300!
- Used SCM Routech 110 AL Prisma 5 Axis CNC Machine: Bank Owned Clearance