And as an authorized Weima Shredding & Briquetting Machine Dealer, First Choice Industrial will be featuring a Weima WL4 Shredder at our upcoming Open House June 20-21. The WL4 is a ruggedly constructed classic shredder, with global popularity for its ability to assure high shredding reliability at a very competitive price to performance ratio.
The Weima WL 4 features . . .
- Innovative “V” Rotor with two rows of knives
- WEIMA WAP powerful ruggedised gearbox
- Logspacer hopper for bigger parts
- Offset rotor bearings
- Load related feed control
- Enclosed hydraulics
- Material discharge adaptor ready for conveying by an air extraction system, screw or belt conveyor.
Come and watch our demo on both days, as we demonstrate the WLk’4′s V-rotor, with optimum in-feed, low power consumption at high throughput, with a minimum of wear on the cutting cutting tools. And witness this robust shredders fine torque control and shock absorbing qualities firsthand.
See all the additional featured machines, industrial equipment, software
and complete information
about our Open House June 20, 21 here
Call First Choice Industrial today at 678.642.9722
Or Email: email@example.com
Scm Group North America
2475 Satellite Blvd. – Duluth, GA 30096
Woodworking professionals in the southeastern U.S.,
can discuss their interest in Weima shredding & briquetting machines
for small and large shredding and briquetting tasks
with First Choice Industrial’s LEED AP consultant, Randy Majerus.
Email: Randy Majerus LEED AP at firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice Industrial LLC.
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30022
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .
Related First Choice Industrial Blog Articles:
- WEIMA Launches New Website and Slated to Host Recycling Program at AWFS Fair 2013 in Las Vegas
- Shifting To A Greener Woodworking Business In A Down Economy: A CNBC Feature Video
- Sustainablity of U.S. Hardwoods: Senate Unanimously Passes S. Res. 411
- US Green Building Market Projected to be $71.1 billion | GREEN MATTERS
- Green Building Continues to Defy The Recession
- Briquette Presses: Reducing Wood Dust & Increasing Workshop Safety
- Is “Green” Sustainable Woodworking Here To Stay?