The Frequency Wall by Bloomlab @Ligna 2013
The structure was inspired by the frequency of the sound waves generated by the noise of cutters as they work the wood, perfectly reproduced by the fascinating assembly of over 850 different shapes.
Serving customers nationwide!
First Choice Industrial, LLC
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .
- Scm Group Takes Part in 2013 Milan Furniture Fair: I Wood Like – Handmade and Digital Crafting Exhibit
- Cabinet Vision and “Screen-to-Machine” Technology Seminar: April 17, 2013 – Duluth, GA
- Live Demos – Accord 30 FX Pod & Rail CNC Work Center:SCM Technology Days – April 4th-5th
- SCM Group Panel Processing 2013 Tech-Tour – Hanover, Germany to Rimini Italy – May 8 -17
- SCM Group Mexico Exhibits Nested Based Machining Centers at EXPO PROMUEBLE in Mexico City
- SCM Days Canada: Year End Open House Nov. 8th – 9th
- K400E Edgebander: New SCM K400E Edgebander $34,900 Fall Clearance Special
- Introducing the Mach 5 Patented Rapid Tool Changer For CNC Routers
- SCM Group’s Routech R400 CNC Router Technology Arrives In Fiji
- Wooden Replica of the Cambiano Concept Car: Showcasing SCM Group CNC Machinery Technology
- Bore & Dowel Machines: A Recommended Read for Window and Door Manufacturers