At the 2013 Milan Furniture Show, SCM Group (in collaboration with FederLegno, the branch of the Italina Manufacturers Association) highlighted the transformation between handmade furnishing to digital crafting using an SCM Tech Z5 5 axes CNC Machining Center. The I Wood Like initiative highlighted how wood is processed — from raw material to finished product.
Over 300,000 international visitors at the Salone del Mobile were drawn to the concept of technology at the service of the future generation of furniture production, with an eye to innovation and technological advancements. With three craftsmen on hand, vistors were treated to a demonstration of how to produce wood products by hand and with a 5 axis cnc machining center, for the production of the “Valuted Table,” a table/sculpture designed by London-based Bloomlab Architecture & Design.
The Tech Z5, is designed to perform a wide variety of NetLIne process operations (sawing, routing, and drilling) in both the vertical and horizontal planes at the highest speeds possible, while at the same time, consistently maintaining a high quality of cut . . . ideal material & industry applications including solid wood, mdf, chipboard, non-ferrous metals, light alloys, plastics, woodworking, aerospace, marine, sign making.
Tech Z5 – 4′x10′ Pod Rail – 5 Axis CNC Router
Priced at under $157,000
Ideal for customized machining and panel set up, the Tech Z5 4′x10′ Pod & Rail CNC Router,
from SCM Group, is a cost-effective CNC Machining Center, featuring maximum operator convenience and flexibility.
Also available in a 4′x17′ configuration.
- Office PC Based Controller
- Remote Control Pendent
- 15 HP (S6) “Prisma 5″ 5-axes Routing Unit
- Liquid Cooling Unit for “Prisma 5”
- R12 Automatic Tool Changer
- TR10 Automatic Tool Changer
- 18 Spindle Drilling Unit
- Invertro for Boring Head
- 6 TV Worktable L=1300 and 12 Cups 120X120X30mm
- Lifting Rails
- Additional Suction Cup
- Shaving Expulsion Mat for Tech Z5-31
- Second Row of Stops
- One (1) 100 Cubic Meter/Hour Vacuum Pump
- Centralized optimized exhaust hood
- Automatic Central Lube System
- Axis Speed Increase X=70m/min
- Photo Cells and Protective Cage
For complete info, contact authorized Tech Z5 CNC Machining Center Dealer . . .
Serving customers nationwide!
First Choice Industrial, LLC
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .
- Scm Group Takes Part in 2013 Milan Furniture Fair: I Wood Like – Handmade and Digital Crafting Exhibit
- Cabinet Vision and “Screen-to-Machine” Technology Seminar: April 17, 2013 – Duluth, GA
- Live Demos – Accord 30 FX Pod & Rail CNC Work Center:SCM Technology Days – April 4th-5th
- SCM Group Panel Processing 2013 Tech-Tour – Hanover, Germany to Rimini Italy – May 8 -17
- SCM Group Mexico Exhibits Nested Based Machining Centers at EXPO PROMUEBLE in Mexico City
- SCM Days Canada: Year End Open House Nov. 8th – 9th
- K400E Edgebander: New SCM K400E Edgebander $34,900 Fall Clearance Special
- Introducing the Mach 5 Patented Rapid Tool Changer For CNC Routers
- SCM Group’s Routech R400 CNC Router Technology Arrives In Fiji
- Wooden Replica of the Cambiano Concept Car: Showcasing SCM Group CNC Machinery Technology
- Bore & Dowel Machines: A Recommended Read for Window and Door Manufacturers