At the 2013 WIC Conference just completed in Tempe AZ, WMIA welcomed four new members to the board of directors, including, Stan Paszkowski of First Choice Industrial, Jason Neafus of Hoosier Woodworking Machinery, Andreas Muehlbauer of Stiles Machinery, Pascal Doucet of Doucet Machineries and Dave Rakaukas of Colonial Saw.
They join Jim Besonen of Wood Machinery Systems, whose term was extended two years; Robert Ghizoni of Omga; Madison Bert of WEIMA North America; and Bob Heskett of West Coast Machinery.
First Choice Industrial, is a WMIA member
and full-service industrial woodworking machinery dealer for new and used woodworking machinery, in metro Atlanta,
serving commercial woodworking industry professionals
in GA, FL, TN SC, NC & nationwide
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
Phone: 678-642-9722 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
| • woodworking industry news & events
• new machinery promotions & special offers
• used machinery inventory updates
Also, join us on . . .
- WMIA and WMMA Reach Agreement To Own IWF Atlanta
- WMIA To Exhibit at Dubai WoodShow 2012
- Richard T. Bynres: Founding Member & 1st President of WMIA Passed Away December 21
- SCM Group’s Rob Howell & John Park Speak At AWFS College Of Woodworking Knowledge
- First Choice Industrial LLC, Formerly with Southeastern Machinery Group, Proudly Announces Their Continuing WMIA Membership