Developed in conjunction with FederlegnoArredo (branch of the Italian Manufacturer’s Association), Scm and Culturalegno (spreads the culture of wood and its traditional, artisan and artistic transformation), the I Wood Like initiative highlighted how wood is processed — from raw material to finished product.
Examples of these wood products were on display as well as woodworking machinery, including Scm’s Tech Z5, a 5-axis CNC machining center suitable for the production of custom furniture and for panel machining.
At the I Wood Like booth, three craftsmen were on hand to demonstrate how to produce the wood products by hand and Scm technicians demonstrated how to make them with the machining center. The Tech Z5 was used to create the “Valuted Table,” a table/sculpture designed by London-based Bloomlab Architecture & Design.
- Cabinet Vision and “Screen-to-Machine” Technology Seminar: April 17, 2013 – Duluth, GA
- Live Demos – Accord 30 FX Pod & Rail CNC Work Center:SCM Technology Days – April 4th-5th
- SCM Group Panel Processing 2013 Tech-Tour – Hanover, Germany to Rimini Italy – May 8 -17
- SCM Group Mexico Exhibits Nested Based Machining Centers at EXPO PROMUEBLE in Mexico City
- SCM Days Canada: Year End Open House Nov. 8th – 9th
- K400E Edgebander: New SCM K400E Edgebander $34,900 Fall Clearance Special
- Introducing the Mach 5 Patented Rapid Tool Changer For CNC Routers
- SCM Group’s Routech R400 CNC Router Technology Arrives In Fiji
- Wooden Replica of the Cambiano Concept Car: Showcasing SCM Group CNC Machinery Technology
- Bore & Dowel Machines: A Recommended Read for Window and Door Manufacturers
For more information,
regarding the availability in the U.S. of the featured SCM Tech Z5
contact First Choice Industrial,
an authorized SCM Woodworking Machinery Dealer, in metro-Atlanta.
First Choice Industrial, LLC
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .