In continuing their longstanding commitment of offering a wide range of educational events, specifically planned to inform and advance the efficiency of leading manufactures in the woodworking, aerospace, marine and sign-making industries, SCM Group North America is hosting an upcoming Technology Days Event, with a central focus on Window, Door & Stair Manufacturing—on April 4th & 5th, 2013.
During this two day event, SCM Group Industrial Machinery, Tooling & Software Specialists will conduct a variety of seminars designed to explore specific aspects of various manufacturing applications with a technology-based format that addresses a number of lean manufacturing solutions and advanced productivity topics for wood, plastic, composites, non-ferrous metals etc..
Specific topics covered throughout this two day event will range from the introduction of NEW technological advancements of CNC Machining Center solutions, to tooling and software options.
Featured Seminars include . . .
- CNC Door Manufacturing
- CNC Stair Manufacturing
- CNC Architectural Millwork Manufacturing
April 4th – 5th, 2013
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
8:00-8:30: Coffee and donuts
8:30-9:45: Producing Cabinet Doors on CNC routers
9:45-10:15: Software/Matic Table Programming
10:30-11:45: Furniture Production on a CNC router
11:45-12:30: AlphaCam Software Presentation
1:15-2:30: Producing Stairs on a CNC router
2:30-3:15: Compass Software Presentation
3:30-4:45: Producing Doors and Windows on a CNC Router
4:45-5:30: EZ Windoor software presentation
SCM Group North America
2475 Satellite Boulevard
Featured SCM Woodworking Technology Event Machines, Includes . . .
for the April 4th – 5th Window, Door & Stair Manufacturing Technology Event . . .
Contact First Choice Industrial, an authorized full-service SCM Group Distributor, located in metro-Atlanta, serving customers nationwide.
On behalf of our SCM Industrial Machinery Specialists, First Choice Industrial looks forward to meeting with you to answer all of your lean manufacturing and specific application questions and productivity goals.
First Choice Industrial, LLC
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
- SCM Group Panel Processing 2013 Tech-Tour – Hanover, Germany to Rimini Italy – May 8 -17
- SCM Group Mexico Exhibits Nested Based Machining Centers at EXPO PROMUEBLE in Mexico City
- SCM Days Canada: Year End Open House Nov. 8th – 9th
- K400E Edgebander: New SCM K400E Edgebander $34,900 Fall Clearance Special
- Introducing the Mach 5 Patented Rapid Tool Changer For CNC Routers
- SCM Group’s Routech R400 CNC Router Technology Arrives In Fiji
- Wooden Replica of the Cambiano Concept Car: Showcasing SCM Group CNC Machinery Technology
- Bore & Dowel Machines: A Recommended Read for Window and Door Manufacturers