US demand to rise 10% annually through 2014
US demand for molding and trim is forecast to exceed $10 billion in 2014 on annual increases of 10.0 percent. An expected rebound in new residential construction expenditures from their depressed 2009 level will fuel gains. As the housing market contracted from 2006 through 2009, molding and trim demand suffered a steep decline. The new residential market, which normally accounts for more than 40 percent of overall demand for molding and trim, saw its share drop to just over 20 percent in 2009. Even though the recovery in housing completions will still fall short of the 2004 level, new residential demand for molding and trim will have regained its usual share by 2014.
While other markets for molding and trim will see growth through 2014, advances will be much less spectacular than those for new residential building. Demand in the nonresidential building market, which managed modest growth over the 2004-2009 period, will accelerate as construction activity in the office and commercial segment, a key market for nonresidential molding and trim demand, recovers from weakness triggered by the US recession.
First Choice Industrial
is a full-service new and used industrial woodworking machinery dealer,
located in metro Atlanta, serving commercial woodworking industry professionals in GA, FL, TN SC, NC & nationwide.
View our NEW 2013 Professional Woodworking Machinery Catalog Here - http://www.firstchoiceind.net/woodworkingmachinery/
And for great deals on all of our used woodworking machinery our entire inventory of national listings of used woodworking machinery can be viewed HERE
First Choice Industrial, LLC
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .
- Number of Improving Housing Markets Surges to 201 in December
- Construction Employment Increases In 35 States
- Ninety-Nine U.S. Housing Markets Viewed as Improving in March
- New Home Sales Data Point to Stabilizing Market: Bloomberg News
- Builder Confidence Rises Fourth Consective Month In January
- Number of Improving Housing Markets Rises: Adding 20 New Metro Areas to the List for December
- Wood Industry Leads Way In November ISM Manufacturing Report On Business
- Single Family Housing Starts Permits Rise in October 2011
- Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Market Shows Signs of Improvement
- Weiland Designs Expanding Indiana Mfg. Operations: Creating 120 New Jobs by 2015
- Manufacturing Sector Expands for 26th Consecutive Month Including Wood Products
- Bullish on Made in the USA: Making the case for reshoring U.S. Manufacturing