Advantages of Leasing Woodworking Machinery & Equipment
As the end of 2012 nears, now is the time to review the advantages of leasing new or used woodworking machinery and equipment, Under the guidelines of Section 179, companies can write off the full purchase price of qualifying equipment that is bought and put into use before the end of this year.
Leasing benefits include . . .
- Leases on new or preowned woodworking machines & equipment
- Small down payments with fixed rates
- Low monthly payments
- Flexible terms ranging from 36-72 months
- Preservation of cash & credit lines
- Ability to roll in additional costs of freight, electrical services, rigging etc.
- Retains clean financial reports
- Optional early payment programs
- Section 179 tax benefits
- Single page applications
- 24 approval (on most contracts)
First Choice Industrial strives to make our customers woodworking machinery purchases affordable by working with leasing companies across the country to help establish the lowest payment rates.
For more information,
contact First Choice Industrial Call: 678.642.9722 or Email: email@example.com
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
For great deals on all of our used woodworking machinery & bank owned machines visit our online showroom at www.preownedwoodworkingmachinery.com
our entire inventory of national listings of used woodworking machinery
can be viewed HERE
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
| • woodworking industry news & events
• new machinery promotions & special offers
• used machinery inventory updates
Also, join us on . . .