October 18, 2012: Realtor.com reported today that the number of homes for sale nationwide continued to fall in September from a year ago.
The 17.77 percent drop to 1.8 million units continues a trend a for 10 consecutive months this year.
This report, based on the September 2012 Real Estate Trend Data Report, from Realtor.com, covers 146 U.S. metros, and includes single-family homes, condos, town-homes and co-ops.
Specifically, for-sale inventory dropped on a year-over-year basis in all but three of the 146 markets tracked by Realtor.com in its report.
Top 10 markets for annual inventory declines, September 2012.
Read full report and see complete listing for all 146 markets tracked here by Realtor.com.
First Choice Industrial
is a full-service new and used industrial woodworking machinery dealer,
located in metro Atlanta, serving commercial woodworking industry professionals in GA, FL, TN SC, NC & nationwide.
First Choice Industrial, LLC
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .
- Construction Employment Increases In 35 States
- Ninety-Nine U.S. Housing Markets Viewed as Improving in March
- New Home Sales Data Point to Stabilizing Market: Bloomberg News
- Builder Confidence Rises Fourth Consective Month In January
- Number of Improving Housing Markets Rises: Adding 20 New Metro Areas to the List for December
- Wood Industry Leads Way In November ISM Manufacturing Report On Business
- Single Family Housing Starts Permits Rise in October 2011
- Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Market Shows Signs of Improvement
- Weiland Designs Expanding Indiana Mfg. Operations: Creating 120 New Jobs by 2015
- Manufacturing Sector Expands for 26th Consecutive Month Including Wood Products
- Bullish on Made in the USA: Making the case for reshoring U.S. Manufacturing