DULUTH, GA – SCM Group, an Italian manufacturer of machinery for woodworking, finishing, plastic, stone and glass applications, appointed Max Salmi as marketing operation manager for North America and the Mexico territory.
Salmi has more than 18 eighteen years of marketing and visual communications experience, including serving as marketing manager of Biesse America from 2003 to 2007. In his new role with SCM Group, Salmi will be responsible for developing, maintaining, marketing, and supporting relationships within the SCM distribution channel. He will also plan and manage trade shows and open houses for SCM Group North America.
“There are strong signs that the industry is finally recovering from the recession; and I believe that Max’s great knowledge of all the newest technological trends, strategic branding, and marketing will be the key support to our success,” said John Gangone, president of SCM Group North America.
SCM Group North America has offices in Duluth and Toronto. SCM Group SpA, based in Rimini, Italy, operates 27 production facilities located throughout Italy and 22 foreign subsidiaries with a total workforce of 3,800 employees.
First Choice Industrial, LLC
is an authorized SCM Woodworking Machinery Distributor, located in metro-Atlanta,
Serving customers nationwide!
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
- Introducing the Mach 5 Patented Rapid Tool Changer For CNC Routers
- SCM Group’s Routech R400 CNC Router Technology Arrives In Fiji
- Wooden Replica of the Cambiano Concept Car: Showcasing SCM Group CNC Machinery Technology
- Bore & Dowel Machines: A Recommended Read for Window and Door Manufacturers
- SCM Group Window and Door Technology Tour: Spring – March 24-29, 2011
- SCM Group North America To Attend 2011 AWFS: Las Vegas, NV July 20-23
- SCM M80: New Contour Edgebanding Machine-February Clearance $9,990Blowout Prices on “New” SCM Edgebanders – SCM K1000, K2000, K3000
- New SCM 75-12 Profile Grinders: Priced To Sell $13,550 Year End Surplus Clearance Sale SCM Profile Grinders: 5 Demo & Surplus Max 300 Machines
- Priced To Sell $28,400 To $33,300!Used SCM Routech 110 AL Prisma 5 Axis CNC Machine: Bank Owned Clearance