New SCM Tech Z5 CNC Machining Center
The Tech Z5 CNC Machining Center
top in it’s class for
The TECH Z5 allows pendulum machining on both doors and panels measuring up to 1300×2450 mm due to worktable working lengths of up to 5200 mm. Last, but not least, in terms of performance: the panel transit width in ‘Y’ is 1550 mm.
All of the best SCM technology in a multifunction machine suitable for any machining requirement with the best price/performance ratio on the market.
And the technological heart of the TECH Z5 is the “Prisma 5″ five-axis electro-spindle which allows easy operation in small spaces without the risk of collisions.
Tech Z5 – 15 HP (S6) “Prisma 5″ 5-axes Routing Unit
- HSK F 63 quick release tool-holder
- 1500 – 24000 rpm spindle speed
- (S1/S6) 8,5/11 kW (11,5/15Hp) constant motor power from 12000 to 18000 rpm
- Right and left rotation
- Static inverter for continuous speed and rapid shutdown of rotation
- B axes limits: +185° / -95°
- C axes limits: +/- 360°
- Water cooling
- Exhaust hood around whole perimeter with pneumatic exclusion
The automatic tool changer consists of a circular tool magazine with rotary tool selection movement automatically controlled by the numeric control. This allows you to save the tool parameters and retrieve them for use directly by means of the workpiece program.
- Automatic tool changer
- 12 positions with 110mm diameter tools
- 6 tools with 160mm max diameter
- 8 kg (17.6 lbs) max. tool weight
- 48 kg (105.6 lbs) max. total weight
There is no limit on what can be done with the “Prisma 5″ 5-axis machining head which, as an SCM patented solution, allows overall dimensions to be minimized in all machining directions. That means maximum practicality and flexibility for use by the operator.
.For Complete Technical Data, contact First Choice Industrial . . .
we can help fit the right CNC machine to your specific application.
First Choice Industrial, LLC
is an authorized SCM Woodworking Machinery Distributor, located in metro-Atlanta,
Serving customers nationwide!
View our new woodworking machinery catalog here
and our new & used CNC Router & Machining Center page here
First Choice Industrial, LLC
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .
- Introducing the Mach 5 Patented Rapid Tool Changer For CNC Routers
- SCM Group’s Routech R400 CNC Router Technology Arrives In Fiji
- Wooden Replica of the Cambiano Concept Car: Showcasing SCM Group CNC Machinery Technology
- Bore & Dowel Machines: A Recommended Read for Window and Door Manufacturers
- SCM Group Window and Door Technology Tour: Spring – March 24-29, 2011
- SCM Group North America To Attend 2011 AWFS: Las Vegas, NV July 20-23
- SCM M80: New Contour Edgebanding Machine-February Clearance $9,990Blowout Prices on “New” SCM Edgebanders – SCM K1000, K2000, K3000
- New SCM 75-12 Profile Grinders: Priced To Sell $13,550 Year End Surplus Clearance Sale SCM Profile Grinders: 5 Demo & Surplus Max 300 Machines
- Priced To Sell $28,400 To $33,300!Used SCM Routech 110 AL Prisma 5 Axis CNC Machine: Bank Owned Clearance