Thomasville,NC,USA(July 1, 2012) Nordfab is pleased to introduce the TDH Extractor Arm. The TDH Extractor Arm is ideal for working environments where fumes, vapors or non-explosive dust are generated. This arm comes fully assembled with damper, wall mounting bracket, and two universal brackets, assuring quick connection to our standard 6” QF pipe. Available in three different lengths: 7ft., 10ft., and 14ft. horizontal and 14ft. vertical.
Woodworking professionals in the southeastern U.S. can all First Choice Industrial,
at 678.642.9722 to discuss all of their dust collection needs and safety issues with our experienced dust collection installation team at . . .
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
Or visit our on-line showroom at preownedwoodworkingmachinery.com to view our current inventory of used woodworking machinery dust collection systems. Our search our national network of used woodworking machinery dust collection systems
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .
Additional Dust Regulation News & Information Articles by First Choice Industrial
- New Comdust Safety Standards Facing A Number of Hurdles
- Avoid Combustible Dust Explosions: Consult With Industrial Woodworking Machinery Supplier & Dantherm Filtration Dealer – First Choice Industrial, LLC
- OSHA Seeks Input On Combustible Dust Hazards: Virtual Web Chat Stakeholder Meeting June 28, 2010
- Summary Report: Regarding OSHA’s Combustible Dust Stakeholder Meeting On 4/21/2010