As featured in a recent FineWoodWorking.com article, this young Newfoundland woodworker along with his father, are an excellent illustration of how parents and children can build manageable wood projects together, while creating lifelong memories.
And their website, The Newfoundland Woodworker features the craftsmanship of Matthew Agate and his father Michael; showcasing easy to make projects with free downloadable plans, step by step video instructions, and even a Live Cam with a live chat so viewers can speak directly with this father son duo.
Read the full Fine Woodworking article
10-Year-Old Woodworker Captivates with How-to Videos here
First Choice Industrial is a full-service woodworking machinery dealer
in metro-Atlanta, serving customers nationwide.
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
For great deals on all of our used woodworking machinery & bank owned machines visit our online showroom at www.preownedwoodworkingmachinery.com
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Subscribe to the First Choice Industrial, LLC’s Woodworking Machinery Blog for timely updates regarding good economic news for the woodworking industry.
Related First Choice Industrial Blog Articles:
- Northern California Wood Turners Bring Woodworking Back To High School Students
- Greenville, NC Woodworkers Guild Celebrates 30-Year Anniversary
- Albert Einsteins Birthday 03-14-1879: A Fun Functional Furniture Tribute
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial Tree: Recycling Planks of History
- Congratulations to the 2011 Winners of the LumberJocks Woodworking Awards!
- Web Promotion For Professional Woodworkers
- How to Improve Your Woodworking Business: A Woodworking Network Article
- Improve Your Woodworking Business: Stay informed About Internet Marketing