As reported by By Ernest Gurulé at Egurule@lavozcolorado.com . . . Just when science thinks it has figured out the method and madness of nature, it gets thrown for the proverbial loop. And one of nature’s latest tricks — perhaps, one of its most devious — is occurring right now all across Colorado and the West.
A tiny insect as small as a third of an inch is eating its way through several millions – a handful of generations – of Lodgepole Pines,
a variety of pine that covers much of the country’s western mountains.
Read full story here America’s forests in danger.
Woodworking professionals in the Southeast,
can discuss their interest in sustainable wood manufacturing and “green” industry news with our LEED AP consultant at . . .
Email: Randy Majerus LEED AP at email@example.com
First Choice Industrial LLC.
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30022
Visit our online showroom for used woodworking machinery at www.preownedwoodworkingmachinery.com
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Related First Choice Industrial Blog Articles:
- National Arbor Day: Take A Historical Look Back With the Arbor Day Foundation
- Wood for War: 1942 Kodachrome Film from U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Third Annual Dollars & Sense of Going Green Conference March 11, 2012: Discount Registration
- Forest Service Documents Environmental Benefits of Wood as a Green Building Material
- Green Building Forecasted To Become 20% of World Construction By 2013
- Hospitality Industry Leaders Launch Sustainable Purchasing Consortium & Index
- Will Wooden Skyscrapers Shape The Future?
- EPA Announces The Top 25 Cities For Green Real Estate
- One Billion Square Feet of LEED Certified Green Building Projects Worldwide: GBCI Press Release
- New LEED Draft: An Excerpt From Environmental Building News
- America’ s Top 10 Green Housing Developments
- Shifting To A Greener Woodworking Business In A Down Economy: A CNBC Feature Video
- Sustainability of U.S. Hardwoods: Senate Unanimously Passes S. Res. 411
- US Green Building Market Projected to be $71.1 billion | GREEN MATTERS
- Green Building Continues to Defy The Recession
- Briquette Presses: Reducing Wood Dust & Increasing Workshop Safety
- Is “Green” Sustainable Woodworking Here To Stay?