According to the Institute for Supply Management’s November 2011 Manufacturing Report on Business, the wood industry lead the way in the Institute for Supply Management’s latest survey covering economic activity in 18 manufacturing U.S. industries.
Of the 18 manufacturing industries, eight are reporting growth in November, in the following order: Wood Products; Textile Mills; Petroleum & Coal Products; Primary Metals; Food, Beverage & Tobacco Products; Computer & Electronic Products; Apparel, Leather & Allied Products; and Paper Products.
Read full ISM report here.
First Choice Industrial
is a full-service new and used industrial woodworking machinery dealer,
located in metro Atlanta, serving commercial woodworking industry professionals in GA, FL, TN SC, NC & nationwide.
First Choice Industrial, LLC
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .
- Single Family Housing Starts Permits Rise in October 2011
- Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Market Shows Signs of Improvement
- Weiland Designs Expanding Indiana Mfg. Operations: Creating 120 New Jobs by 2015
- Manufacturing Sector Expands for 26th Consecutive Month Including Wood Products
- Bullish on Made in the USA: Making the case for reshoring U.S. Manufacturing
- Aug. Existing Home Sales Rose 7.7% to a Five-Month High
- USMTO Reports Manufacturing Technology Orders Up 102.9% from 2010
- NAHB First American Index Shows 12 Housing Markets Showing Sustained Recovery
- July 2011 Furniture Trends Survey From Michael A. Dunlap & Assoc. Remains Solid
- U.S. Demand for Hard Surface Flooring Projected to Rise 7.2% by 2015
- U.S. Manufacturing Technology Orders Up 121.3% Compared To May 2010
- U.S. Industrial Real Estate Fundamentals Strengthening
- Wells Fargo’s Annual Construction Industry Survey Reveals Good Economic Outlook