First Choice Industrial is adding Joe Harmon’s supercar ” The Splinter” to our Woodtastic Creations Archive.
From 2006 thru 2008, while attending North Carolina State University, Joe Harmon conceived, designed, and built his wooden super car , called “The Splinter” in a backyard shop in Durham, NC. For additional photos, complete details and specifications for the Splinter, which is constructed of 90% wood- even the wheels, visit Joe’s Blog, titled Building the Splinter. And you can also visit the Splinters Official Website at http://www.joeharmondesign.com/
is a full-service New & Used Woodworking Machinery Distributor,
located in metro-Atlanta, and serving customers nationwide!
First Choice Industrial, LLC
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .
Subscribe to the First Choice Industrial, LLC’s Woodworking Machinery Blog for timely updates regarding good economic news for the woodworking industry.
Be sure to take a look at some of First Choice Industrial Blog’s other featured Woodtastic Creations! Articles:
- Wooden Sculptures Inspired by the Female Form: The Sexy Furniture Series by Dutch Sculptor Mario Philippona
- William Robertson Miniature Tool Chest
- Giant Wooden Clothespin Sculpture in Liege, Belgium
- Grothouse Butcher Block Countertop Piano Keyboard Design by Grothouse
- A Record Player That Plays Slices of Wood
- Gun Control for Woodworkers: Life-Size Wooden M-16 Replicas
- Urban Trees to Bicycles
- An iPad App That Taps Your Inner Woodworker
- Wooden Computers & Computer Cases: Beauty Vs. Practicality
- Integrating Wood Into An Industrial Design Project: A Wooden Espresso Machine