The MiniMax CU300 is a hot rod, garage-sized, transformer, woodworking robot for Dad’s Garage . . .
Well said E.W. Tinker, from My Dad’s Garage, A Kid’s DIY Show on How To Use Tools.
- Fully adjustable scoring blade
- 5-1/2′ aluminum sliding table with precision bearing system
- Framing table with crosscut fence and swing arm for sheet good handling
- Four-speed shaper with interchangable spindle (1.25″, standard)
- 12″ jointer with three-kinfe Tersa cutterhead
- 12” x 9” thickness planer
- Mobility kit
- Three independent 4.8hp (1x230v) motors
- 12” Main blade capacity, right-tilting
- ¾” Dado capacity
- 5/8” American-standard saw arbor
- 36” rip capacity to the right of saw blade
- 1,350 lbs max.
- Cast-iron horizontal mortising attachment and chuck
- Short mitre fence
- Tenoning hood and plate
- Alternate diameter shaper spindles
For more information, contact First Choice Industrial:
“Grazie mille” to Max Salmi, Corporate Communications Manager at SCM GROUP SPA, Sam Blasco, President at Samantics Squared & MiniMax Guru Extraordinaire, and Dan Johnson Trade Area Manager for the North America Classical & Minimax Lines for letting First Choice Industrial bring the crew from My Dad’s Garage into the SCM Group Booth at IWF Atlanta for an up-close and personal look at the wonderful lineup of MiniMax Machines and SCM Technology. My Dad’s Garage is helping to build the base for America’s next generation of woodworkers, woodworking manufactures, technicians, engineers, sales crew, machinery dealers etc. We are grateful for your support.
In addition to our full-line of professional woodworking machinery and equipment, First Choice Industrial is a full-service distributor of a wide variety of woodworking machinery for semi-professional woodworkers, professional woodworkers, small woodworking manufacturing shops, and serious hobbyists.
Our current semi-professional woodworking machinery manufacturing partners include a complete line of SCM MiniMax bandsaws, boring machine, combination machines, edgebanders, jointers, jointer/planers, sanders, shapers and sliding table saws.
Follow the full story on First Choice Industrial’s Woodworking Machinery & Industry News Blog . . .
- It’s MiniMax Week at My Dad’s Garage – Featuring the CU300 Combination Machine w/SCM Group and First Choice Industrial
- Everwitt Productions Films My Dad’s Garage Video Segment with SCM Group & First Choice Industrial at IWF 2014
- My Dad’s Garage Talks MiniMax at IWF Atlanta 2014
- Thank you MiniMax, SCM Group and My Dad’s Garage for Looking Ahead to the Next Generation of Woodworkers
- 3 Men and a Puppet Rock IWF Atlanta 2014: My Dad’s Garage Visits the International Woodworking Fair
Lease your new woodworking equipment today!
View & Download First Choice Industrial Leasing Application here
Scm Group Financing advantages include:
- Application-only program – Up to $150,000
- 12 – 60 month terms
- Customized payment structures, such as no money down and deferred payments
- 100% financing available
- Responsive team committed to unsurpassed customer service
- Progress payment to manufacturer available
- Easy approval process
is a full-service SCM Group and MiniMax Woodworking Machinery Distributor.
Serving customers nationwide!
First Choice Industrial, LLC
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .
Subscribe to the First Choice Industrial, LLC’s Woodworking Machinery Blog for timely updates regarding good economic news for the woodworking industry.
- SCM Group Home Event 2014 Photo Album
- SCM Spring Sales Promotion for Boring Machines, Sliding Table Saws, Shapers and Edgebanders
- Looking Back at SCM Group Foundry Tour in 1990: Flashback Thursday
- SCM Group Invites You to Holz-Handwerk: 26-29 March – Nuremberg Exhibition Centre
- Think MiniMax for 2014: Super 1st Quarter Discounts on Select Models from First Choice Industrial
- SCM Group Production Technology Home Event: Rimini, Italy April 10-15, 2014
- Scm’s Superset NT Moulder Offers Quick Setup: Available from First Choice Industrial
- Museum of Design Atlanta Features Re-Purposed Luxury Furniture Manufactured with Premium SCM Group Machinery
- Scm Group Takes Part in 2013 Milan Furniture Fair: I Wood Like – Handmade and Digital Crafting Exhibit
- Cabinet Vision and “Screen-to-Machine” Technology Seminar: April 17, 2013 – Duluth, GA
- Live Demos – Accord 30 FX Pod & Rail CNC Work Center:SCM Technology Days – April 4th-5th
- SCM Group Panel Processing 2013 Tech-Tour – Hanover, Germany to Rimini Italy – May 8 -17