We are extending an additional 5% discount on all S-1000s and S-1000 accessories ordered
now through August 14, 2015.
Note: All orders must be received by end of day August 14, 2015
and must have a requested ship date no later than September 25
Woodworking professionals in the southeastern U.S.
can call First Choice Industrial,
to discuss all of their dust collection needs and safety issues
with our experienced dust collection installation team at . . .
First Choice Industrial, LLC
145 Auburn Park Drive
Auburn, GA 30011
Or visit our on-line showroom at preownedwoodworkingmachinery.com
to view our current inventory of used woodworking machinery dust collection systems. Our search our national network of used woodworking machinery dust collection systems
|Sign Up Now! to receive our FREE monthly E-newsletter for . . .|
|• used machinery inventory updates
• new machinery promotions
• woodworking industry news
Also, join us on . . .
Additional Dust Regulation News & Information Articles by First Choice Industrial
- First Choice Industrial: Experienced Dust Collection Design and Installation Services, located in metro-Atlanta – serving GA, AL, FL, TN, SC, NC . . .
- Combustible Dust Explosions & Fires Act Re-Introduced In U.S. House of Representatives
- DOL Inspector General Calls For Expanding OSHA Site-Specific Targeting Programs to Include Employers With 11-19 Workers
- Woodworking Industry Receives Largest Number of OSHA Inspections and Citations
- New Comdust Safety Standards Facing A Number of Hurdles
- Avoid Combustible Dust Explosions: Consult With Industrial Woodworking Machinery Supplier & Dantherm Filtration Dealer – First Choice Industrial, LLC
- OSHA Seeks Input On Combustible Dust Hazards: Virtual Web Chat Stakeholder Meeting June 28, 2010
- Summary Report: Regarding OSHA’s Combustible Dust Stakeholder Meeting On 4/21/2010